Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chop Chop Chop~

The holidays went by really fast.. like really fast.
Did so many things during the 3 weeks... but firstly,
I went for a hair-over hahaha
Had 'em locks chopped off!

BEFORE:
Was getting bored of it

And it was getting limpy...



I've been craving for a new look and have my hair cut since about more then a year ago and i finally went and got it done! ^^

AFTER:

So I had a them cut and permed! hehe

Smile~ (:

Cheese!

A big change.. cut my hair really short.. well in comparison to my old hair.
My friends got shocked when they saw me. LOL!
But.. it's much lighter now and healthier.. plus it kinda looks fresher (?) hahaha
And I spent less than SGD200!! (i think haha)

Although I do miss my long hair.. but I'm gonna rock this look while I still can hahaha!
My hair grows fast. too fast sometimes.. but its a good thing too~

Anyway if you want to know where I got my hair done~ comment below~~

Cheers!,
-Cheris (:

No comments:

Post a Comment