Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Problems of a tall busty girl

So I guess you've read the title and wonder why I'm on this topic..
well.. I don't know bout you but that's the biggest issue I face when I buy clothes or heels.
"the skirt's too short, but it fits..."
"cute top! ugh.. it looks weird on"
"cute top! oh.. can't fit.. what free size?... dang it"
"oooh the jeans looks great on.. but its too short"
"oooo those shorts looks great on you.. damn its so short on me"
"Ooo that skirt looks great on the model.. damn its too short on me"
"why are you wearing heels?! So tall still wear heels"
you see.. that.. always happens to me..
I have long legs and I'm tall I'm 173/174 cm which.. is very obvious above the average of Asian women.
and I'm busty.. well my rib cage is like big or wide... so it makes me even bustier
which makes buying clothes a pain..


Sorry bbg.. but this was a really good example of height difference

1. BLOG SHOPPING;

Previously, I did a post on a blogshop shopping,
and yes blogshops are known to have the most random of sizes,
is like the measuring tape is so different that it can be 2-3 inches off.
"would that fit on me"
"what's 15" PTP (Pit to Pit) in cm? wait what's my measurement again?"
that always.. always! happens to me.
that's why I prefer to shop at the shop itself to get my clothes.
and when I find a shop online that sells clothes that fits my body shape, I stick to it

I guess than you will say why shop online than if its so hard to find something that fits.
You see as a girl and one that loves to shop, going to a store
and spending $30-50 on a dress or a skirt or a even a top can be ridiculously expensive.
Comparing those prices to those online is like 30-50% difference..
which also means more clothes for the same amount of money.
So why not right?

Got this dress from Love Bonito For $15! *STEAL!*  hahaha
What's sucky is that being tall.. DOESN'T have it benefits all the time.
I mean yeah tall.. okay you don't have to worry about length!.. Wrong.
being tall means you have to worry if its too short! i mean if you are at a average height of 158-165
that will never have occurred to you. and most likely think.. damn i wish i was taller.

Yeah well.. lemme tell you being tall isn't all that good. Lemme tell you why~


2. HEELS;

It's always a huge no-no from everyone.
"Are you not tall enough, why still wanna wear heels??" 
"Are you trying to grow taller?! What's with the heels?"
"ehhh don't wear heels please, your already f***ing tall!"
"Don't wear heels please.. you'll just make me look shorter"
"So tall already, still wear heels..."
"For the sake of the guys in sg please don't wear heels"
yeah i'm tall... so are models! and Hello~ 170-175cm is not tall at all! models are at least 178-180cm!
It is definitely not an offence if i'm tall and i'm wearing heels.
I LOVE HEELS!
I love the way it makes the legs look longer and slimmer..
how it makes the butt look cuter... I WANT THAT TOO!
Why is it that when i wear heels i get death stares from people shorter than me.
Its not my fault i wasn't born out to be your height.
To be honest! i rather be at your height!
So I can wear 6 inches heels and no one will stare at me thinking :
"This girl must be nuts! She's already so tall why are you still wearing such high heels! Giant." 
Its sad how Asians think sometimes.. no offence cos I'm an Asian, but seriously people.
Don't discriminate tall girls for wearing heels. They wanna look pretty too!
Next time if you see a tall girl don't stare she's already awkward enough about how tall she is.
Those added stares won't be helping much.
And if she's wearing heels.. STOP STARING AND GIVING HER THE STINK EYE!

B*tch pls I look great in heels.


3. SKIRTS,DRESSES,JEANS,PANTS,LEGGINGS,etc..

Like I said before, being tall means having long legs!
and yes a normal skirt may look just nice on you.. but it'll look like a mini on us.
And yup.. mini skirts will look like we aren't wearing anything.
Plus its not only short skirts, the maxi skirts are also a problems sometimes...
it sometimes end at a way to awkward length which cuts off whatever figure you were trying to show,
or it just doesn't look right... somehow...

its not easy being tall and loving fashion.
I on the other hand have hated wearing jeans or anything that have to do with long pants.
Because i always have the problem of it being to SHORT!!!!!
always above the ankles.. ):
That why I've totally excluded pants from my day to day outfits.
well.. unless its for work and i don't have a choice :/

In other words... Buying bottoms are never easy...

Example of short jeans~ but it looks alright here, cos I folded it. haha

Think this is one of my more wordy posts.. maybe cause its been kept in me for a long time.
Yeah everything has its perks and downsides..
Either you're thin or short or tall or plum or sporty or curvy.
Everything has a good and bad side.. but its how you see things can make it a good or bad thing.
I chose to see my height and my shape to be good..
but not all the times..
cos it's hard to see a skinny ass girl looking great in the outfit you were intending to get..
(trust me i know how you feel)
but how you look at it makes your life totally different.

In other words, Love Yourself.
Don't compare yourself to that model on the magazine, I can bet with ya it's been edited.
Love all your curves and edges all your perfect imperfections. (Yes I'm quoting a song cos its true)
And if anyone tells you differently of how you see yourself and it affects your confidence...
Tell them its none of their business, cos you are "Fabulous" and nothing else matters.
(I use it about my hair when my sister says it to big hahaha)

My hair is fabulous not big~ *pshhh*


Remember to Love Yourself, Cos you deserve it. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment