Monday, November 12, 2012

Kollidea!

Last week while I was in school, I stumbled upon a on-line accessory website Kollidea

Amazing accessories! From subtle pieces to statement chuky necklaces! 
I took a liking to this bracelet I saw on the website which had a matching necklace too! But sadly it was no longer available. 

Recently I've fallen for things with studs, I don't know why, but it gives a lil something extra to an outfit. :)

Furthermore, this being my first purchase from the website, they personalised the purchase for me which I totally LOVE. Especially the had written note and small little details with on / in the parcel, just made me love it even more! 





What I love even more, they have a 15% off the next purchase when you take a photo and share it with them!
Love Love Love~ 
I will so go back to buy from them again! :D
*happy customer~*
Cheers~
-Cheris

No comments:

Post a Comment