Monday, February 10, 2014

Chic Kiss Love

Hi guys!
I'll be introducing one of my favourite online places to get clothes!!
Check this website out Chic Kiss Love 

So Chic Kiss Love, 
is an online shopping site where they have local blogshop brands 
ps: they always have sales.. well.. having shopping as a stress reliever can be harsh on the pockets but hey~ when there's a sale, why not right hahaha!
they have a huge range of clothes, shoes, bags etc
a one stop place to get clothes! hahaha!
I absolutely loved shopping at their pop up store when they were open in CT Hub 
I can honestly say that I've spend at least a $100 there.. at least. 

love my outfits~

Cobalt Blue dress: Momo teapots

Gold Clutch: Bag Charm Love

Lace top 

Mesh Crop top 
Denim Jacket : The Closet Lover

More photos on my instagram! : Cherishurself
love love them, different looks for a different day~
these are only some of the stuff  I got..
don't really have all the names of the shops I got it from (sorry bout that..)
But the main point is that Chic Kiss Love great place to get deals and steals
a one stop to get everything you need for an outfit!
Happy shopping!! ^^

Cheers~
-Cheris (:

No comments:

Post a Comment