Monday, February 17, 2014

Holidays are here!

My holidays are finally here!
School has been excruciatingly stressful and busy. Considering how a semester of mine is 4 months.
I literally have no idea how I got through it.
But I must say, i give props to those that went though their degree and furthered their studies to masters.
You guys~ *two thumbs up*

Studying is not easy.. it really isn't
Considering how long a break I took before i decided it was time to enroll for college,
I really needed it. hahahaha!
Plus that was only my diploma!

Anyway I'm just glad I'm done with my exams..
Now.. just praying that I pass for my papers.. *fingers crossed*

So with the 2 weeks break I have before the start of a new semester,
I'll try and update more often!
will be uploading a post on v-day as soon as well!! ^^

Cheers~
-Cheris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment